- This event has passed.
GEHL // CALLING ALL IDEATORS
May 7, 2018 @ 08:00
Gehl is looking for ideas, services, or products that will better facilitate our understanding of human behaviour in cities.
Concepts & ideas to gain insight into human behaviour in the public realm, such as:
- New methodologies that leverage tech for real time data collection
- New approaches to collecting data
- Tools for analyzing and visualizing data
Gehl also designs and develops strategic advice for how to improve quality of life and healthy communities in neighborhoods around the world.
Also looking for ideas for:
- Ideas, products and services that will bring us closer to our stakeholders
- Visual tools for mapping socio-spatial concepts
If you have a concept & idea that adresses one or more of these needs, send your pitch /max 500 words) to Jeff Risom at Jeff@gehlpeople.com by May 7.
There will be selected up to 4 ideas to be pitches to the Gehl – Director Group on May 15th at Blox Hub.