- This event has passed.
Science Forum : mapping the future research agenda
December 6 @ 16:00 - 19:00
A future research agenda for the built environment: 6 Dec. 2018, 16.00-18.00
This event maps the future research agenda for the built environment from multiple angles. It aims to inspire a discussion of potential research ideas among:
- aspiring (Industrial) PhD students,
- practitioners looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, and
- academics working on the future of the built environment.
The event is divided in three parts:
- PECHA KUCHA, 16.00-17.00
- PANEL DEBATE, 17.00-17.30
- DRINKS, SNACKS & DISCUSSION OF RESEARCH IDEAS, 17.30-18.00 Finally, drinks and snacks will be served, providing ample opportunity to discuss potential research ideas with the speakers and among the participants.