- This event has passed.
BLOXHUB Global Day #4 – Canada
June 10 @ 14:00 - 16:00
One of the most interesting urban development markets outside Europe is currently in Canada. Many BLOXHUB members already have success there, and with infrastructure investments and a trade agreement between Canada and the EU, new doors are opening up to members. BLOXHUB has now developed a strong network in the market, and among others formed a partnership with Evergreen, a leading hub in Toronto, to collaborate on exciting new joint opportunities.
But how do members spot the trends and opportunities in Canada? How do you reach the many potential partners for your business? And how can BLOXHUB and our network assist you in this agenda?
To discuss these aspects of our increasing focus on collaboration with Canada, BLOXHUB invites all members to take part in our Global Day #4 – Canada.
- Why Canada?
- Danish companies have been involved in many urban development projects in Canada in recent years, but what makes the Nordic approach appealing to Canadians, how is Canada a steppingstone to the North American market, and what are the common interests?
- Meet our Canadian partners
- Our network of leading organizations working to implement sustainable urban development in Canada will give their perspectives on the latest local trends, market opportunities and urban challenges. Meet, among others, the following people:
- Geoff Cape, CEO, Evergreen
- Richard Joy, Executive Director, the Urban Land Institute in Toronto
- Amanda O’Rourke, Executive Director, 8 80 Cities
- Pamela Tiller, Senior Sector Expert, Danish Trade Commission, Toronto
Networking and interaction with BLOXHUB partners
Participants will have an opportunity to go deeper into discussion of interest, with the Canadian representatives as well as with other members interested in the Canadian collaboration.
Over the course of the event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive up-to date information on local urban development issues
- Get a 360 view of some of the most relevant organizations in Canada
- Establish direct contact with key organizations
- Network with other members about common Canadian interests and possible collaboration.
Don’t miss this opportunity to increase your insights on this exciting North American market.
Register for the event below or reach out to Head of Global Networks at BLOXHUB, Jakob Norman-Hansen, if you wish to hear more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be held via Zoom. After registration you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the meeting.