- This event has passed.
Education in interdisciplinary collaboration and learning
January 27 @ 12:00 - 17:00
NB: This event has been postponed – details regarding date and time will follow
Since 2019, five very different educational modules have been developed and tested under the auspices of `BLOXHUB Byggeskole´, whose overall purpose is to improve interdisciplinary collaboration and learning in education and construction practice. On 27 January, AAU Build and BLOXHUB invite you to take part in the conference `Education in interdisciplinary collaboration and learning´ where we will take a deep dive into the learnings that the individual modules have brought about based on five different themes:
- Module I: Urban Resilience
- Module II: Liveable Cities
- Module III: Mediation and conflict prevention in the construction process
- Module IV: Virtual Reality in the construction practice
- Module V: Transformation and renovation.
When: ?, 2022, 12 – 17
Where: AAU, A. C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 København SV, Konferencesalen
N.B. The conference is in Danish
For further information and registration please follow the link HERE