- This event has passed.
Future scenarios for post-covid cities
November 23, 2020 @ 15:00 - 16:15
During 2020, the coronavirus has spread rapidly in cities around the globe. In this last event, in a series of 7, we will focus on post-covid cities and how the virus might make us think differently about urban design.
Does protection against covid-19 risk hollowing out our cities and ruining public life of popular neighbourhoods in the name of protecting citizens? Do we manage to view the protection against covid-19 together with urban health challenges related to air pollution and lifestyle diseases caused by inactivity and poor access to healthy food?
Covid-19 is reshaping tendencies around mobility, urban living, and the future of work that potential are at odds with healthy lifestyles.
Join us for this debate where speakers from multiple disciplines and perspectives explore the question: How might we make our cities pandemic proof, while also promoting healthy lifestyles for everyone?
- Imran Rashid, author and expert in digital habits
- Ursula Scavenius, author and expert in dystopian future scenarios
- Nicolas Arroyo, Partner & Foresight Director, Bespoke CPH
- Lars Spindler, associate partner, digital strategy, IBM
- Jeff Risom, Partner & Chief Innovation Officer at Gehl