BLOXHUB Debates: City of Possibilities – How can we ensure adaptive re-use of urban space to fit the current needs of cities?
April 26 @ 16:00 - 17:15
During Covid-19 we have gotten used to images of deserted cities under lockdown and news of people moving out of the city centres. Recalling memories of vibrant urban spaces this debate asks, how we can meet the current needs of cities while ensuring a city of possibilities?
Just how can we ensure adaptive re-use of urban space to fit the current needs of cities? And who should be involved in the process? How can we create not only greener cities, but cities that are socially sustainable?
We are proud to present the following panelists joining us to discuss those questions:
- Camilla van Deurs, City Architect for the City of Copenhagen
- Indy Johar, Co Founder & Executive Director at Dark Matter Labs
- Lars Pico, Dean at Build, Aalborg University
- Signe Brinck, Ph.D., Activist and Artist, Roskilde Festival
- Enlai Hooi, Head of Innovation, SHL
- Sarah Jarsbo, human being, mother, student and frontwoman for the network Sydhavnen
The debate will be moderated by:
Pernille Berg, fil.dr., Science Manager, BLOXHUB
Sign Up via form below