BLOXHUB Global Day #3 – Germany Calls
April 22 @ 9:00 - 11:00
Germany has truly set sails for the journey towards a green transition – and developing more sustainable cities will be central to their success. Corporate and city leaders in Germany show a growing interest in Nordic solutions, and BLOXHUB members represent exactly the collaborative thinking and future proof solutions that German cities need.
But how do you reach the many potential partners and clients? How do you spot the right business opportunities for your company in Germany? And how can BLOXHUB assist you on this agenda?
To discuss these and other interesting aspects of increasing business and collaboration in Germany, BLOXHUB invites all members to take part in our Global Day #3 – Germany Calls.
Opportunities and network in Germany
- Why Germany
– a green window of opportunities
- Meet our German partners
– a roadtrip down the autobahn visiting some of BLOXHUBs partners, including:
– The national German Smart City Association
– Factory Berlin, the strongest innovation ecosystem in Europe
– Creative Climate Cities, a BLOXHUB partner in Berlin
– HammerBrooklyn, the centre of innovation in Hamburg
– The Danish-German Chamber of Commerce
– Danish Innovation Centre in Munich
– Unternehmer TUM, Digital Mobility Hub in Munich
– Munich Urban Colab, a brand new BLOXHUB twin in Munich
– And more…
Networking and interaction with BLOXHUB partners
- BLOXHUB members on the scene
- Breakout session: Interact and expand your network
- Takeaways and call to action
Over the course of the event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss key entry points to Germany
- Share personal experiences on the German market through discussion sessions
- Listen to BLOXHUB’s local partners in the biggest German cities, who will share local insights and opportunities for BLOXHUB members
- Meet other BLOXHUB members to discuss challenges and opportunities to expand activities in Germany through matchmaking sessions
Don’t miss this opportunity to increase your insights on the biggest market in Europe.
Register for the event below or reach out to Global Network Manager at BLOXHUB, Martine Kildeby, if you wish to hear more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be held via Zoom. After registration you will receive a link.