The City of Odense partnered up with several companies from the BLOXHUB ecosystem to find out how culture and leisure activities in the social housing area of Vollsmose could support positive social development.
Through an Urban Partnership Workshop, they developed six potential concepts together:
- An SDG city borough where the SDG goals are used as concrete tools to develop the area.
- An exceptional youth community with high participation from residents inside and outside Vollsmose.
- Denmarks first creative business cluster located in a social housing area
- An area with extraordinary musical resources.
- A food community and market with local crops based on diverse food cultures and food production.
- A world bath. A giant spa/bath experience with 42 different bath experiences from 42 different cultures.