Global Business Match is a full-scale international matchmaking program to solve business challenges related to sustainable urbanization.
Duration: Tailored workshops 2 to 6 days or 3 to 6 months as either physical or virtual consisting of shorter online modules.
Our mission is to Bridge Urban Challenges of Today with Solutions of Tomorrow
How it works
Through our design-based multidisciplinary approach, we mobilize the BLOXHUB ecosystem to ideate and create solutions and business models for a specific business challenge.
The challenge is identified by an international ”challenge owner”. Together, we create a number of solution concepts in the ideation phase and a conceptual design proposal and partner cooperation agreement in the creation phase.
The Global Business Match workshops are offered to our international partners, stakeholders, networks and ALL members of the BLOXHUB ecosystem. Workshops are held in BLOXHUB and on relevant locations or virtual as shorter online modules.
The workshop process
Together with you, we define and qualify a challenge relevant to your business.
We recruit a multi-disciplinary team from our ecosystem & amongst partners and researchers to address the challenge.
We tailor-make, plan, invite and facilitate workshops to create specific concepts and solutions.
We prepare a summary report of findings and recommendations.
We evaluate, follow up and share results.
The workshops can be tailor-made for your needs and after ended ideation process, you can choose to continue to the creation process.
Duration: 1 Month
Virtual intro meetings, 2 days workshop either in BLOXHUB or virtual as shorter online modules.
- Challenge presentations
- Inspirational presentations
- Technical design of the challenge
- Presentation “The Nature of The Market”
- Panel discussion “Technical Validation of The Solution Room”
- Panel discussion “Validation of The Market Potential of The Solution Room”
A number of solution concepts
Duration: 1-2 Months
Virtual evaluation meetings, 1-day physical workshop or virtual consisting of shorter online modules.
- Deep dive into creating the fundament for a joint consortium between the concept partners.
- Plan and budget for technical data and concept analysis required for pre-conceptual solution design
- Market Readiness exercise
The creation of a consortium
Duration: 3 Months
2 days workshop (relevant int. location), 1 Month project work, 2 days workshop (relevant int. location), 1 Month project work, 1-2 days workshop (BLOXHUB, Copenhagen), 1-2 days workshop (relevant int. location).
- Collection of Data
- Early Stage Testing of Concepts
- Visual Design Data
- Meeting the local stakeholders
- Panel Discussion “The Validation of The Business Model: The Perspective of Local Investment”
A conceptual proposal